80 Acre Ranch on Simms Creek – Lampasas County
- Address:2659 County Road 330
- Type:Hunting Land, Ranches, Recreational Property
- State/Zip:Texas 76853
80 ACRES ON SIMMS CREEK!!! CR 2659 and CR 330, Lometa TX 76853
Lampasas and Mills County
* AG EXEMPT *
* 80 acres on the Lampasas and Mills County line. 76+/- acres in Mills. 5+/- in Lampasas.
* Elevation changes all throughout property.
* Excellent combination of views, and mixture of cover and pasture.
* 5,000 gallon storage tank, with a well (10 gallon/minute) and booster pump.
* Simms Creek meanders thru the property- gorgeous hard wood trees align with it.
* Stock tank located on a hillside.
* STUNNING views!
* Rolling topography, perfect for all rural recreational use, and livestock animals.
* Great property for hunting - the habitat boasts plenty of cover and pasture for whitetail deer, hogs and turkey. The stock tank brings ducks and dove as well in season.
* Excess of $200K in improvements -
- EXTENSIVE clearing of cedar.
- Brand new road.
- New front gate.
- New HUGE barn with overhang, three doors, lighting indoor and out, barn-dominium or house site ready!
*** Contact Sean Hammond to show - (512)791-3639
Property Map / Directions
FROM LOMETA- Go north on FM 2942. Take a left on CR 64. Right on CR 59. Property will be on the left at the corner of CR 59 and CR 330.