San Gabriel Headwaters Ranch 40
- Type:Horse Property, Recreational Property, Residential Property, Riverfront Property
- State/Zip:Texas 78611
* EXCEPTIONAL 40 ACRES OF HILL COUNTRY LOCATED ON THE PRISTINE SAN GABRIEL RIVER!
3182 County Road 202, Burnet TX 78611
- Wildlife Exemption for low taxes and easy maintenance.
- Located approximately one hour from the Domain in Austin, Texas.
- Great soil for horse property and cattle grazing.
- Awesome hunting - deer, turkey, dove and quail and duck.
- Situated on a quiet paved country road in Burnet County.
- Several building sites with expansive views are ready for your custom home, guest
house, barn or ice house down by the river.
- The property is fenced on 2 sides.
- Electric lines are already established on the property.
- Incredible recreational-use possibilities.
- Three underground aquifers with full water rights - the
Trinity being the largest, the Hickory and the Ellenburger-
- All owned mineral rights convey.
- Water draws for future stock tanks.
The San Gabriel Headwaters ranch is
being offered in 4 different ways:
Tract 1 - 35 Acres: $315,000
Tract 2 - 40 Acres: $360,000
Entire Ranch - 74.65 Acres: $637,500
Property Map / Directions
DIRECTIONS From Burnet, drive north on Highway 281. Turn Right on 963. Left on 2340. Right on CR 203. Left on CR 202. Property is on the Left. EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION! Domain in Austin Texas 1 hour Seton Hospital 21 minutes HEB 18 minutes Burnet and Lake Buchanan - 34 minutes