CALL OUR TEAM: (512) 925-0564
Natalie has been a Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2006, and founded TurnKey Ranch Real Estate in 2008 to serve the Texas Hill Country. She has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate sales, and specializes in high-end ranch properties, luxury estates, and land consulting and management.
Mills County Ranch - 80 Acres
Type: Hunting Land, Farms, Ranches
Address: 2659 County Road 330
State/Zip: Texas 76853
• AG EXEMPT
• 80 acres on the Lampasas and Mills County line. 76+/- acres in Mills. 5+/- in Lampasas
• Elevation changes all throughout property
• Excellent combination of views, and mixture of cover and pasture
• 5,000 gallon storage tank, with a well (10 gal/min) and booster pump
• Simms Creek meanders thru the property - gorgeous hard wood trees align with it
• Stock tank located on a hillside
• STUNNING views!
• Rolling topography, perfect for all rural recreational use, and livestock animals
• Great property for hunting - the habitat boasts plenty of cover and pasture for whitetail deer, hogs and turkey. The stock tank brings ducks and dove as well in season
Excess of $200K in improvements:
• EXTENSIVE clearing of cedar
• Brand new road
• New front gate
• New HUGE barn with overhang, three doors, lighting indoor and out, barn-dominium or house site ready!
Property Map / Directions
FROM LOMETA - Go north on FM 2942. Take a left on CR 64. Right on CR 59. Property will be on the left at the corner of CR 59 and CR 330.